Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally!

I finally started having some good luck for a change. October is my favourite month. I found $50 at Gus Ryder Gym a few days ago and then yesterday I finally got employment after thirteen years. It's just one day week but for once i wasn't judged for having been unemployed for so many years.
I'll be working as a cleaner in a jewellery store at Bayview and Cummer. I'll be making $120 per month and I like the structure.
Of course I 'phoned my stupid ODSP worker and she hasn't called me back. I'll have to call them back on Tuesday. I'm supposed to get $100 extra on my cheque although the deduct half my income. I'll get $160 per month if they get off their asses.
I'm also entitled to a start up allowance to get clothes for my job. I need coveralls and shoes.

No comments: