Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Newbies newbies newbies

Well hai sweet cheeks didja all miss me buttercups?
Okay, I know my last post left all my followers worried but no fear, I have overcome the world through relying on Jesus and not on religion.
I hate most people. I mean, shit, look at Jian Ghomeshi. I send him reguaklr supportive Tweets and never get a response but let me disagree with his use of the word "genius' and then he's not too busy to snark at me. I'm angry at myself for hero-worshiping losers and wasting my efforts on people who go out of their way to hurt me.
So onto other things. I'm STILL as crazy as a shithouse rat and still MAD proud of it. I just don't much go for Made Pride stuff like the stupid bed push which is just BS, but if you like it, go for it. Cacon a son gout. well, shit that last sentence was supposed to italicise. Fuck it.

No comments: