Monday, May 28, 2007

More Shit In L-IF-E

I have a stupid court appearnce today for sitting at the top of a stairwell to an underground parking garage.
I was threatened with torture and kidnapping by these goofs, not one of which was born in this country.
I find it surreal that Toronto causes so much misery to the disenfranchised members of society and then goes out of its way to employ people who aren't even from here. I've lost track of how often some sub-human foreigner has made fun of me and mocked my pain for being homeless!
Hello!No one in CanaDUH would be unemployed if these fuckers weren't stealing all of our jobs!
WHy don't these subhumans go back to where they came from?

1 comment:

Ravyn Brown said...

I hate these subhumans too & I find them so fucking rude! They often push & shove in the restaurants at the counter too & take up too much space, time & get in my fucking way! I wish they all could be executed in a long painful way & that GOD would send them to hell! I hate their awful attitudes, their awful odours & their ugliness! Many of them, have no heart, have shit for brains!