Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'll never understand these centres that claim to be Christian while they're going out of their way to be the one to throw the first stone. Didn't Jesus say "Inasmuch as you did it to the least of my brethren you did it to me?" Yet they pour their scorn and contempt on anyone who isn't exactly like them.

Saint Stephen's ( the Corner Drop-In , NOT the church) and Scott Mission are both perfect examples. I have been physically assaulted and threatened by staff at both places, battered, had my property stolen, and been locked out by staff claiming to be serving God. They serve God's opposite number and they should burn in Hell.
I hope every loser who ever assaulted me and my twin burn in eternal Hellfire . I don't feel sorry for them.
This includes ArtHeart which recently threatened me with torture and kidnapping when I asserted my right to defend myself against theives. One of the staff stole my headphones and to protect the guilty party they made up elaborate lies and refused to pay me the recompense they owe me.

No comments: