Thursday, May 10, 2007

Some Thoughts on the Month of May

I hate the month of May: I just want everyone to know that.
I really hate Mother's Day: I spent nineteen years listening to my mother tell me having me was the biggest mistake she ever made, that I was a mistake, that I never should have been born.
Do these stupid advertisers have any idea how triggering their stupid Mother's Day campaigns are? Do they give a flying FUCK how much this Mother's Day crap torments those of us from abusive backgrounds?
I am going to be in absolute unmitigated misery on 13 May---the anniversary of the loss of my cats AND Mother's Day. Great. I'll be spending that day with demons doing obscene gyrations on the dancefloor of my soul: tormenting images of the stupid inferior collar on my cat Frankenstein's leash snapping, me screaming hysterically while some fat construction workers mocked my pain, while Franky dashed into the construction site where I know she was buried alive.
13 May I'll be posting a memoriam for all my loved and lost animal companions, and naming those responsible for their losses.

2 comments:

Ravyn Brown said...

I love this entry syster...I so relate to your pain & your losses love...

I hate May too for the loss of my doctor on May 13, 2002...another fucking day of hell for me...I knew something terrible was wrong when I last saw him on May 10/02 & I have alot of bad anniversaries in May too & with the ppl I know who have birthdays in May, all of them I've met so far were all white honky trashy fuckers'n idiots who I wish would just drop dead already!

I like your writing style syster... One of these days I will create an account on here'n post!

Thanx for inspiring me to post again, it's been ages since I've been posting on blog sites...

I was thinking we can light a candle when U are here to remember the ones/animals we lost in the month of May'n to have some real quality time sharing, it always helps me'n U too I am sure of it!

Ravyn Brown said...

Oh I liked the line "on the dancefloor of my soul" that was so beautiful, thought provoking!!